Hello, And Welcome To My Mind

Enjoy the sights and see all there is to see.

Saturday 12 December 2009

Just not right...

Alright so tonight was the first night in probably 2 weeks that I've gone home to my flat since I had been staying with my girlfriend. My friend Rich comes over and him, my flatmate Owen and I decide to play some video games. We decide to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which is an awesome game. Now tonight, even though this is like the 4th time I've played this (twice on Special Ops and twice on versus, both versus I got destroyed) I completely rocked the game taking down my friends quite well. Since I was doing so well, I decide to show how happy I was by saying I was playing it and playing it awesomely against Owen who owns the game and has played it significantly more than I or Rich have combined, by mentioning it on my Facebook status. Now that was 3 hours ago, and 3 hours more of gaming later, I come back on here. I look at what's happened on Facebook and apparently my GF has joined a Facebook group called I hate COD which is for GF and wives whose 'other halves' play the game too much. That was 2 hours ago that she joined, 1 hour after I mentioned I was playing it. Now does that seem fair? We haven't been together that long for one (1 month tomorrow) and since we've been together I've played it 4 times and twice with Owen. So i don't understand how she could think I play it too much. I mean c'mon, in the past month we've been together, I've been home like 5 times for a night each. I just don't think that's a fair judgment on her part. I beleive it may be in spite as we had a small argument earlier and though I got over it, she hasn't. Oh well. I just needed to say that because I thought it was quite funny. All I know though is that it's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment